Toyota Axio for sale in Bangladesh
The giant Japanese car manufacturer Toyota launched the tenth generation of the E140 series Corolla named Axio in October of 2006. It is a technologically advanced and popular four door sedan car in Bangladesh. The Axio name was taken from the Greek word "axia", meaning "things with value". Following the meaning of its name, it outperforms in every category and provides exactly what it promises.
The Axio is manufactured under the MC platform (mid-sized car) and has a similar build to models such as Toyota Auris, Pontiac Vibe and Lexus HS. The Toyota Axio is now available in the automobile market across the world under the different names such as Toyota Corolla Altis in Southeast Asian countries. Currently, it is one of the most selling cars of Toyota in Bangladesh.
Toyota Axio Review
Toyota Axio Engine Specification
The Axio is offered in two different powertrains: 1.3L four-cylinder petrol engine and 1.5L four-cylinder petrol engine. It has a four-speed auto box, and some have the five-speed manual transmission and makes this car extremely reliable.
Toyota offers 3 different sedan versions of Axio:
- Axio GT is a semi sport version offered by Toyota in the E120 Corolla series. It is powered by a 1.5 L 1NZ-FE turbocharged engine and has a 5 speed manual transmission system.
- LUXEL This model has a 1.8 L 2ZR-FE engine and is equipped with a Super CVT-I Transmission system.
- G/X is the most common versions of the car. With a 1.5 L 1NZ-FE engine, the model is manufactured with both Super CVT-I and a 5 speed manual transmission system.
A station wagon (5-door) version of the car is also available and is known as the Toyota Fielder.
Toyota Axio Dimension
Toyota Axio has the following dimensions
Ground Clearance (mm)
Toyota Axio Fuel Efficiency
Toyota Axio is considered very efficient fuel and would deliver over 12km/l in mixed running conditions with a soft driving-style. Toyota Axio took design experience from the Toyota Corolla line along with those of the bigger Premio and Allion. The Axio’s front fascia is accentuated by a boomerang-shaped chrome front grille and an edgy HID headlamp. Its exterior is equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels and fog lamps.
Toyota Axio Design
Toyota Axio Exterior
The car has a sporty look which will make it the first look-alike sporty car for Toyota Axio. The front part itself appears to be a lot bigger where it consists of two parts which are the air intakes and the front bumper.
Toyota Axio Interior
It has a spacious cabin that can support up to five people easily. The interiors are elegant and sumptuous, and will give you a feel which is unmatched in any other sedan in this range.
Toyota Axio Color Options
The Toyota Axio comes in a range of vibrant colors – black mica, dark blue mica, light blue metallic, mellow silver metallic, silver metallic, super white II, vintage brown pearl crystal shine, and white pearl crystal shine.
Toyota Axio Safety Features
The Toyota Axio is exceptional passenger sedan of some quality features at the moderate price what made this sedan a good value car. It has been upgraded with the latest of technologies over the years; hence it is providing soothing and safe experience. There are some eye-catching safety features as follows:
- Radar Cruise Control system: This feature enables the car to assist the driver into maintaining a secure distance and speed.
- Intelligent parking assist system: This helps the car to take the surrounding condition into account in order to assist the driver to understand the available parking space.
- Pre-crash safety system: This is one of the best features that the car is equipped with. Along with the assist of millimeter wave radar, it is able to detect any imminent collision that the car faces. This stimulates the Pre-Crash Belts to increase the restraining capability of the passengers and the Pre-Crash Brake Assist to decrease the collision speed.
Toyota Axio Best Features
Best features on the Toyota Axio include power windows, power steering, keyless entry, seat filters and engine start button.
Toyota Axio Accessories
Accessories for the Toyota Axio include dashmats carpet instrument platform, fog lights, LED door sill, welcome pedal, etc.
Buy a Toyota Axio in Bangladesh
Check out our collection of Toyota Axio for sale in your city on Carmudi:
Toyota Axio 2016 Review
The 2016 Toyota Axio will be available in four separate models – L, LE, LE Eco, and S. It will brandish a new 1.8liter engine capable of producing 132 horsepower and 128 lb. per feet of torque. The new Axio will have 6-speed automatic for most of the models and a 4-speed auto transmission for the L series. The fuel consumption will fall to 27mpg in the city and 34mpg out on the highway.
Toyota Axio compared to other city cars in Bangladesh
- Toyota Axio vs Toyota Allion: Toyota Axio goes easier on your pockets, but Allion would be a better option if you are looking for more luxury options.
- Toyota Axio vs Honda Civic: The Axio is a more lightweight vehicle, but a more powerful engine lurks beneath the hood of Honda Civic.
Toyota Axio Price in Bangladesh
Three types of Axio are available here in Bangladesh. However in most major cities, reconditioned Axio models are easy to get. The prices of these models vary with the condition of the car. Mileage and year of that particular car’s production are other significant parameters to fix the price. The reconditioned cars are mostly found within a range of 1,600,000BDT- 2,000,000BDT. The used Axio is available within a range of 1,300,000BDT- 1,400,000BDT. Though the brand new Toyota Axio is somewhat limited in the market, it has the same price as reconditioned ones. Here we have the general pricing of Toyota Axio cars based on their year of production according to Carmudi listings for you.
Toyota Axio X 2013 price: Reconditioned – maximum BDT 23, 50,000
Toyota Axio Luxel 2012 price: Reconditioned – maximum BDT 25, 00,000
Toyota Axio G 2011 price: Reconditioned – maximum BDT 21, 00,000
Toyota Axio X HID 2010 price: Reconditioned – maximum BDT 20, 00,000
Toyota Axio GT 2009 price: Reconditioned – maximum BDT 20, 00,000
Why should you buy Toyota Axio?
Presently the Toyota Axio is one of the leading passenger sedans, having a smart market share in Bangladesh. Since it is the most updated and technologically advanced series of the Toyota Corolla model, it competes tough with the other models of Toyota sedans and other brands like Nissan Sunny and Mitsubishi Lancer as well. Designed as a family car, however, the Axio GT version gives sporty feelings to race loving people.
In general, Axio owner will love the Toyota Axio for its:
- Feasible fuel consumption
- Low emission rate
- Aggressive style with sober look
Toyota Axio Latest Offers in Carmudi
Below you will find the latest Toyota Axio offers in Carmudi: